Berger Primary is a school where we work, learn and respect each other and ourselves.
Our school exists to meet the needs of all pupils and to make sure that each one achieves their very best. The school will work actively with parents and the local community to promote the well being and achievement of all the children at the school.
We will achieve this by:
- Creating a happy and well disciplined school
- Engaging the hearts and minds of children and their parents in learning
- Promoting self confidence and pride in all types of achievement
- Ensuring children achieve the highest standards
- Knowing that improvement is necessary and always possible
Communicating with parents
At Berger communication with parents is essential to all we do. During the school year you will receive from school:
- Two parents’ evenings (individual meetings with your child’s teacher)
- An annual written report on your child’s progress
- A termly newsletter
- Reminders, updates and letters about specific events