Berger Primary School exists to meet the needs of all its pupils and ensure that each child achieves their best. The school will work positively and actively with parents, carers and the local community to promote the wellbeing and success of all its children.
- To create a happy and disciplined school
- To engage children and their parents in life-long learning, setting high expectations and supporting both parents and children to meet these expectations
- To promote self-confidence and pride in all types of achievement
- To ensure children receive the highest quality of teaching and learning methods to help them achieve their best
- To set a good example for our pupils, reflecting in our actions that improvement is necessary and always possible
- To facilitate the unique development of each child through a wide range of intellectual, spiritual, emotional and physical experiences.